Friday 18 May 2012

Unit 6 - Week 3

Have today completed my first screencast. Considering completely changing my project to students completing a 'series', like a tv, detailing some of the elements of the taught content with each student/group responsible for completing a mini-episode of a subsection with parts of lessons dedicated to viewing these and asking questions to consolidate understanding. Students could even get a 'box-set' at the end of it.
Also need to look up 'wordle' as an e-resource. Need to actually decide on what my e-resource will be as weeks are counting down.

1 comment:

  1. Impressive, Chris:) I am still uncomfortable with the amount of time it takes to create these singing and dancing E-resources.....maybe I will change my mind if my learners feedback with overwhelming enthusiasm;)
    By the way,"Wordle" is another awful deterioration and degeneration of our wonderful and descriptive language which is being totally abused. I will go back to my corner now and behave.

    ReplyDelete